Llama Needle Felting Course (Advanced)
- This is an advanced course, you may want to complete a beginner or intermediate course first.
- Take the course on making prefelted balls before starting this course.
- You can purchase the materials needed to make this Llama here: Llama Course Kit You are not required to purchase this kit to take this course. You are more than welcome to use materials you have on hand or to source your own materials.
Materials needed for this course:
- 3 ounces white wool
- Prefelted Wool Balls 1 medium size (2 inch diameter) and 2 small
- Small amount of gray wool
- Small amount of black wool
- 1 ounce white Suri Alpaca
- 4 mm glass eyes with wire loops
- 2 pieces of 14 gauge wire 9 inches long
- Dish soap
- needle and thread
- size 36 felting needle
- Felting Cushion
Scroll down to Course content and click on lesson one to begin this course.