Bear Needle Felting Course (intermediate)
- This is an intermediate course, you will want to complete a beginner course first.
- Watch the video on making prefelted balls before starting this course.
- You can purchase the materials needed to make this Bear here: Bear Course Kit
- You can also source your own materials. I used Romney wool but you can use what you have on hand or other types of wool too.
Materials needed for the Bear cours
- 3mm glass eyes with wire loops
- .5 ounce brown wool
- small amount of black wool
- Dish soap
- needle and thread
- size 36 felting needle
- Felting Cushion
If you have a question about anything covered in this course please ask in the general forum. This way if anyone in the future has the same question they will quickly find the answer.
Video instructions for this course are coming soon.