Turkey Needle Felting Course (Intermediate)
- This is an intermediate course, you will want to complete a beginner course first.
- Watch the video on making prefelted balls before starting this course.
- You can purchase the materials needed to make this Turkey here: Turkey Course Kit
- You can also source your own materials. I used Romney wool but you can use what you have on hand or other types of wool too.
Materials needed for the Giraffe course:
- Prefelted Ball
- 3mm glass eyes with wire loops
- .25 ounce black/gray wool
- .25 ounce light brown wool
- .25 ounce pink/red wool
- small amount dark red wool
- .25 ounce dark brown wool
- .25 ounce yellow wool
- .25 ounce orange wool
- .25 ounce dark orange wool
- needle and thread
- size 36 felting needle
- Felting Cushion
If you have a question about anything covered in this course please ask in the general forum. This way if anyone in the future has the same question they will quickly find the answer.
Video instructions for this course are coming soon.