- Wordsmithy, Hot Tips for the Writing Life by douglas Wilson
- Physics 101 by The 101 Series
- Heirloom Audio Productions – The Dragon and the Raven
- Heirloom Audio Productions ~Beric the Briton
- Commissioned by Chara Games – puts players in the shoes of the earliest Christian Apostles
- Foreign Languages by Kids, For Kids – Spanish
Forbrain – Sound For Life Ltd – use your voice to boost your brain.
Stopmotion Explosion – Materials and information to create amazing high-definition stop motion films.
- HelpTeaching.com – Printable and Online Tests, Activities, Lessons, and Games for PreK-12.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com – The curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, currently offering more than 250 classes for preschool through high school as well as a few courses for parents.
- Roadworthy DVD– A Parents Guide to Teaching Teens to Drive
- Online Christian Filmmakers Academy -The Online Christian Filmmakers Academy is for anyone interested in learning how to use the visual media for the glory of God.
- MyFreezEasy – Create Personalized Meal Plans in Minutes.
- Accountable2You – internet monitering
- SpeedyPrep CLEP Test Preparation
- Sex by Design by Abby Ludvigson
- Shiloh Run Press – The Glass Castle
- Bessie’s Pillow Historical Fiction from Strong Learning
- The Secret Bridge – Lamplighter Publishing
- Digital Savvy from CompuScholar, Inc. – Homeschool Computer Curriculum
I want to guide my son to help him make the right choices regarding sex, and I was relieved to be able to have some help in this area. I can tell you up front discussing purity with your teens is a lot easier with Abby Ludvigson's program, Sex by Design. Not only does...
Aviation Curriculum My youngest son is 14 and starting to consider his future and what he might want to do. He has varied interests that we are exploring together to help him figure out which one is a good fit. I was not aware that he had an interest in aviation...
Today I want to introduce you to the faith-based movie Trust Fund from Mapelle Films. Finding good quality family movies for families with older children isn't easy especially one that pleases all the members of our family. My daughter who is 19 and I watched it...