All the materials needed for the DIY Guide to Dyeing Natural Fibers Course
Included in the kit:
We have put together, with the help of our Romney and Cormo sheep;), a dye kit with just about everything you will need to try some fun dye techniques!
- You have your choice of 2 color palettes, purple-peacock-gold or blue-red-green
- 4 skeins of the signature Dakota Spun Skeins of Romney/Cormo blend of yarn.
- 2 skeins of 3 ply white sport 200 yards
- 2 skeins of 3 ply worsted, 150 yards, one white and one gray.
- We have included a foam brush for hand painting and a pair of gloves.
- Just add white vinegar and you are good to go!
The dye course teaches you all sorts of different techniques, plus if you are a member of the Academy we are also always available for any questions you may have along the way. Yes you can do it!!
No Instructions are included in this kit. This is a course offered in Teresa Perleberg’s Needle Felting Academy Legacy and All Access.
You may also purchase this course separately.