Gnome felting kit – perfect for beginners!
A do it yourself needle felt starter kit for anyone new to wool felting.
Craft your own fun gnome décor with this DIY needle felting kit! No previous wool felting, sewing, knitting, or crocheting experience/skills are necessary to create these sweet little gnomes, making this needle felt kit ideal for crafting beginners. This delightful DIY craft kit allows you to make one cute gnome in the color of your choosing or choose the option to make all three. Your finished gnome will measure approximately 3 inches tall, depending on how firmly it is felted, and the project will take around three hours to complete if you are a felting newbie.
The wool for this adorable needle felted gnome is collected from the specialty breed sheep raised on our farm in North Dakota, and processed at our own mill, so you can be assured of the quality and integrity of our wool felt kits! The wool color is variegated giving your finished sculpture added depth and dimension. All of our needle felting kits are packaged in resealable plastic bags making them the perfect gift for any crafter or fiber enthusiast! Why not create your own group of these endearing gnomes to add a touch of homemade charm to your home?
Our beginner Gnome craft kit comes with –
- glass eyes
- two felting needles
- felting cushion
- detailed instructions with photographs of each step by Fiber Artist Teresa Perleberg
- DOES NOT include needle and thread to sew on the eyes
1. Complete kit – This kit has everything listed above, and is everything you need to complete this kit.
2. No cushion and needles – I offer this option for those who would like to purchase more than one kit. You will only need one set of needles and one cushion for multiple felting projects. Please note that I remove the cushion and needles from a complete kit for this option. The packaging will stay the same and will state that the cushion and needles are included even though they have been removed.
3. Wool Felting Cushion – Choose this option to switch out the foam cushion for the eco-friendly wool felting cushion designed right here at Shepherd Industries. The perfect option if you are planning on felting more than this project as it is better for the environment, better to work with than foam and will last a lifetime.