Are you new to needle felting
and feel overwhelmed with where you should even start?
. . .or have you been needle felting for awhile but struggle to achieve the results you were hoping for?
I am here to help you learn the techniques necessary to achieve amazing results so you can feel proud of your projects and make your needle felting stand out from the crowd.
The Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy offers the support and direction you need to thoroughly enjoy the process of needle felting with the right materials and tools plus many time saving secrets. You will be amazed at what you can create with someone right there with you every step of the way.
Imagine the sense of pride, accomplishment and satisfaction you will feel not to mention all the kudos from admirers when you complete the projects in these courses.
The Needle Felting Academy is a membership community offering you access to an ever growing variety of VIDEO Courses, the ability to chat with Teresa and other members in the forums or Private Facebook group as well as share pictures of your projects and get feedback on your work.
Plus, new courses are added on a regular basis.
Over the years I figured out some amazing techniques and short cuts that make needle felting so much more enjoyable. I have also increased my flock of sheep to over 100 focusing on amazing wool that is perfect for needle felting.
I began selling my needle felted sculptures online and recieved questions on how I achieved these results and if I offered classes on how to do it. I taught some classes locally and soon after developed needle felting kits so others could learn this enjoyable craft as well. Since I started selling online in 2008 I am excited to say that I have helped over 10,000 learn to needle felt with my kits.
My kits became popular and those that finished them began asking for more classes on how to make more detailed sculptures. They would also tell me that they struggled to find anyone in their local communities that shared their passion for needle felting, and that is when the idea for the Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy was born.
I can’t wait until I get to the nativity animals. Each course builds my skill set. I love needle felting. I’m no artist, but the animals from the Teresa’s courses are so lifelike and the directions are so straight forward I can produce artistic results. So glad I joined.”
“The tutorials are unparalleled! She breaks every step down and demonstrates it. If you have to stop the tutorial, it is very simple to pick up where you left off. My end product is getting better as I practice. I watch here video each time I make the woolen creatures and see something more that builds on my learning.
The Romney wool I’ve bought from Bear Creek is easier to use than the wool bought from a couple of other places.”
“My experience as an academy member has been very very good. I find the tips helpful. I especially appreciate that I can go and watch a portion or lesson several times. My projects continue to need some refinement. I would not be improving if not for the opportunity the academy provides. I strongly recommend this learning opportunity for any level.”
“I have fallen in love with your high quality products. I have successfully completed the sheep kit, the llama kit, and now starting the bunny kit. I am enjoying being a member of the academy also. Great information.”
“I am so excited to be part of the Academy!! Being able to watch the videos over and over again is priceless! And the forums are a HUGE help!.”
“My husband bought the membership for me as a Christmas gift. This is one of the best gifts I received.
The information is so valuable and while I have not started any projects, just getting familiar with the site and all that the Academy offers has been fantastic. I do needlefelting already, but this membership will only help me to improve my work. I am so excited to get started! From what I’ve seen so far, I would highly recommend anyone interested in needlefelting should join.”
The Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy is for someone who . .
- Has Just found out about needle felting This is perfect for you, the academy has beginner courses for those that are just starting plus loads of information to get you started on the right foot.
- Has been felting for years The Academy is full of courses and information just for you. The advanced courses will teach you new techniques and tricks that will help you take your felting to the next level.
- Is looking for a place to talk with like minded people Make new felting friends in the forums, share ideas and learn from each other. There are members from all over the world in all stages of their felting journey. Share your disasters and felting achievements, organization ideas and encouragement plus much more.
- Wants to learn how to add more detail to their sculptures The video courses are designed to do just that, you will learn many new techniques in each course. Learn how to add personality to your sculptures.
- Wants FEEDBACK on their artwork Taking a course and want to know if things are shaping up the way they are supposed to? Teresa will give you feedback on your projects, helping you to see what improvements or changes should be made to make the best sculpture you have ever made.
- Needs motivation Challenges in the forum are not only fun but will help keep you motivated and felting so that you will improve.
- Is interested in learning more about selling needle felted art or teaching needle felting Teresa has been successfully selling her needle felted art online and at art shows and teaching needle felting classes since 2008 and would love to help you do the same.
Some of the techniques you will learn in the video courses-
- make realistic eyes and noses
- learn how to felt without annoying wire armatures
- choose the right wool that works best for each project
- combine wet felting with needle felting
- layer colors
- learn advanced needle felting techniques
- attach components
- make smooth surfaces that aren’t fuzzy
- fix something when you make a mistake
- use shortcuts to achieve quicker results
- needle felt on fabric
- dye wool
- wash raw wool
- make detailed, sturdy, realistic legs
- improve your needle felting production time
- actually finish your project with help and accountability
- Learn to save time, money and feel proud of your projects!
You will find beginner and advanced complete video courses on how to make an animal and NEW courses will be added continually. I am in the forums daily. Ask me questions anytime. I offer feedback on sculptures helping you to know just what needs to be done and how. You have access to all courses at all times, old and new during your membership.
I cannot wait for you to join us!
Make this your most creative year yet.
I have known about Bear Creek for several years now and purchased a single class online to make a bunny. She was fun and I enjoyed the class very much. When I saw Teresa’s work I was completely taken with it, and I wanted to know more about her methods. I had done some needle felting projects and even taught some classes at the local community college, but this was beyond what I felt my skills were at that point.
When the Needle Felting Academy became available, I was very excited to sign up! I purchased six or more kits and began felting with excitement!!! I loved the Academy so much that I have now signed up for an annual membership. You might say I am hooked. I can pose a question or send an email and I get a response very quickly. I am in love with the materials, and want more. If you want a wonderful experience with no pressure and lots of fun learning, this is a great place to be!!! Online learning with a personal touch. I love it!!!