Sheep felting kit – perfect for beginners!
A simple do it yourself needle felt starter kit for anyone new to wool felting.
Craft your own fun and fuzzy sheep décor with this diy needle felting kit! No previous wool felting, sewing, knitting, or crocheting experience/skills are necessary to create this sweet little sheep, making this needle felt kit ideal for crafting beginners. This delightful diy craft kit allows you to make one cute ‘n’ curly white sheep. Your finished sheep will measure approximately 4x4 inches, depending on how firmly it is felted, and the project will take around three hours to complete if you are a felting newbie.
The wool for this adorable needle felted sheep is collected from the specialty bred sheep raised on our farm in North Dakota, so you can be assured of the quality and integrity of our wool felt kits! All our needle felting kits are packaged in a smoke-free home in resealable plastic bags making them the perfect gift for any crafter or fiber enthusiast! Why not create your own flock of these endearing sheep to add a touch of country charm to your home?
Our beginner sheep craft kit comes with –
- white wool
- white curly wool
- black wool for the mouth
- glass eyes
- two felting needles
- felting cushion
- detailed instructions with photographs of each step by Fiber Artist Teresa Perleberg
- DOES NOT include needle and thread to sew on the eyes
1. Complete kit – This kit has everything listed above, and is everything you need to complete this kit.
2. No cushion and needles – I offer this option for those who would like to purchase more than one kit. You will only need one set of needles and one cushion for multiple felting projects. Please note that I remove the cushion and needles from a complete kit for this option. The packaging will stay the same and will state that the cushion and needles are included even though they have been removed.
Packaged in a resealable plastic bag that is suitable for gift giving.
*Attention Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy Members: Purchase a kit for the Academy Sheep Course here
Take a look at the articles below to learn about the process of needle felting and see how you can craft your very own wool felt creations!
- Needle Felting 101
- Successful Needle Felting Projects for Beginners
- Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy