I am so excited that you have decided to become a member of The Needle Felting Academy!
You are going to love this community and I am looking forward to working with you.
- First you will want to download and print this welcome packet. It will be a great resource to have on hand if you have any issues accessing this information in the future.
- Please be aware that you have purchased a recurring subscription to this membership, your next payment will be charged automatically. If you decide that you do not want to continue your membership it is your responsibility to cancel the subscription or to let me know that you want to cancel before your next payment. You can cancel at anytime and you will still have access to the Academy until your next payment is due. You can cancel on the “my account” page under subscriptions. I also have a video tutorial on how to cancel under FAQ’s. You can also rejoin at anytime.
- If you decide you would like to upgrade from monthly to annual you can do that anytime as well on the “my account” page under subscriptions. You can also find a video tutorial for that under FAQ’s.
- At any time if you have any questions, I would be more that happy to help you out. If you have questions about needle felting please ask them in the Academy forum or Private Facebook Group.
- If you have technical questions, problems with an order etc. you will need to use the contact form.
- You will Log in to your account using the username and password you set up when you purchased the membership. You will find the log in button in the top right hand corner of the website. If you have forgotten your password just click on the lost password link and follow the instructions from there.
- It is important to watch the short video below to help you find your way around the Academy.
- Fill out the New Members Questionnaire so that I will be better able to assist you as a member.
- Join the Members Only Facebook Page.
I look forward to Felting with you!
PS – Be on the lookout for emails from Bear Creek Felting! You will be receiving emails that will answer some questions you may have when joining the Academy as well as guidance on how to get started. If you do not see any email’s from me, please check your junk/spam folders. I will also send out emails when there is something new and exciting happening in the Academy.