Mouse Needle Felting Kit for Advanced Beginner:
Learn how to needle felt this adorable Mouse with me, Felting artist and Shepherd Teresa Perleberg.
*Everything you need as well as detailed instructions with high quality photographs of each step.
*All my kits are designed for beginners, the instructions will teach you everything you need to know even if you have never heard of felting before.
* No sewing, knitting or crocheting skills are needed to complete this project.
*The wool included in this kit was grown by my flock of sheep. High quality wool that is perfect for felting detailed, firm, high quality sculptures. This is the wool that allows me to create beautiful art and is what I use in all my projects.
- What you will find in your kit:
- High quality Romney wool from my flock of sheep
- Felting Cushion
- Felting Needles
- Glass Eyes
- Detailed instructions with high quality photos of each step by Teresa Perleberg The instructions include over 50 color pictures. There are pictures of every step along with tips and methods that I use in making needle felted sculptures. 5 full pages of instructions printed on top quality paper along with general felting information. There is a lot of information in this kit that will help you learn how to make realistic looking sculptures out of wool.
All enclosed in a resealable bag and shipped promptly.
1. Complete kit – This kit has everything listed above, and is everything you need to complete this kit.
2. No cushion and needles – I offer this option for those who would like to purchase more than one kit. You will only need one set of needles and one cushion for multiple felting projects. Please note that I remove the cushion and needles from a complete kit for this option. The packaging will stay the same and will state that the cushion and needles are included even though they have been removed.
Packaged in a resealable plastic bag that is suitable for gift giving.
*Children 10 and under should have adult supervision for this project as it contains sharp needles. Kids of all ages love my kits!
To learn more about needle felting check out these posts:
- Needle Felting 101
- Successful Needle Felting Projects for Beginners
- The Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy