Welcome to Bear Creek,
I’m Teresa Perleberg a needle felting sculpture artist, raising my own flock of sheep and teaching others how to felt as well as sharing my farm experiences.
~Sheep, wool, farm-life, spinning, dyeing, knitting is what I love.
- I’ve been raising sheep and needle felting since 2006, opening Bear Creek Felting in 2008.
- We raise cattle, registered Romney, Blue Faced Leicester and Wensleydale sheep.
- After I was introduced to needle felting I was hooked and haven’t stopped since, not realizing I had any artistic talents until I found wool.
- I opened my Etsy shop in 2008 with over 9,358 sales to date. Sending packages to every state and 28 countries.
- Honored to be featured in these magazines: North Dakota Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Mary Jane’s Farm, Sheep, Australia’s Homespun magazine and the UK’s Cross Stitchers magazine. Books: Artistry in Fiber: Sculpture by Anne Lee and E. Ashley Rooney, July 2017. Etsy’s featured artist October 2015 and Etsy’s Quit your Day job January 2017.
- I have helped over 10,000 learn to felt with my DIY kits, classes and the Needle Felting Academy.
- My sculptures are guaranteed to make you or a loved one smile.
When I’m not felting, designing needle felting kits, knitting, spinning or teaching felting classes you will find me enjoying my family and life on a farm. You might find me out taking pictures of my kids, lambs, cows, kittens, chickens or snuggled up reading a book to my family.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you may want to know, or not. . .
- I gather with a group of gals every month where we talk sheep, learn from each other, knit, spin, dye, eat, share what we have made, laugh and have lots of fun. We call ourselves the Woolly Women.
- I have 2 kids that I homeschool and 2 homeschool graduates.
- I love wool so much I not only hoard wool, I hoard sheep as well. 🙂 I started out with all Romney sheep, but now have Romney, Cormo and Wensleydales.
- I grew up raking hay, showing cattle, riding horse, driving grain trucks, working cattle . . . farm girl stuff. Very thankful to be able to raise my children in the same way.
- I have only stabbed the felting needle all the way through my finger once!
Ready to learn more about my sheep, art, kits or Academy?
- Browse needle felted art and DIY needle felting kits.
- Learn to needle felt with me in my Needle Felting Academy.
- Meet my adorable Sheep
- Learn about wool and needle felting
- My Blog is a good place to find out everything about needle felting, wool, sheep, crafting for better health and life on the farm.
- check out my Resource page to find my favorite business, homeschooling, needle felting and shepherding resources.
Thanks for stopping by my Website,