Teresa Perleberg’s “Needle Felting Academy”
The Academy is a monthly membership with VIDEO LESSONS that will show you how to needle felt the BEST sculptures you’ve ever felted.
Plus, new content is added on a regular basis
This MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP will help you:
1. Get Started Needle Felting
2. Advance your needle felting techniques.
3. Save money by knowing up front what works and what doesn’t
4. Create more detail in your sculptures.
5. Get FEEDBACK on your artwork.
The felting community forum is available for you to communicate with other felting artists.
- Share techniques
- Share wool and supply sources
- Talk with Teresa and ask her questions
- Keep motivated with felting challenges and courses.
Some of the techniques you will learn in the video courses –
- How to make realistic eyes and noses
- Learn to felt without wire armatures
- How to pick the right wool
- Wet Felting and how to use it with needle felting
- Layering colors
- How to attach components
- How to make smooth surfaces
- What to do when you make a mistake
- Needle Felting Shortcuts
- How to apply hair
- Beginner and advanced complete video courses on how to make an animal
- NEW courses will be added continually.
- Tips on how to improve your needle felting production time.
- You have access to all courses at all times during your membership.
- Annual membership includes a 15% discount on supplies and kits.
- Annual members receive 2 months free compared to monthly members.
I cannot wait for you to join us and start asking questions, learning advanced needle felting skills, sharing resources, and ideas TODAY!
“I joined the Needle Felting Academy less than a month ago, and have enjoyed it thoroughly! I have completed the sheep kit for gifts for 3 of my little nieces. It is so much fun and Teresa’s tutorials are great! She is so good at explaining what she is doing and why, and I so appreciate all the tips she gives for success. Her online classes are like therapy for me, as she has a very sweet and relaxing voice that is so enjoyable to listen to, and it may sound funny, but the poking sound into the wool is also a very relaxing sound. I just really enjoy watching, listening and learning. I even watch the advance classes, even though I am not quite ready to go there yet, just to get some more understanding of the whole process. I am very thankful that Teresa is willing to share all she has learned and experienced. I only wished I lived closer and could attend their Wooly Women get togethers, and visit the Nome School House on a regular basis, when they get that completed. I am very impressed with what Teresa and Chris are doing, and so thankful they are sharing with the rest of us! Keep up your blessed work ladies:)” Lyda S – Colorado