Beginner Needle Felting Course
The Sheep course is perfect for beginner needle felters and for those interested in trying out different types of wool.
- This course will teach you how to make three different sheep using several different types of wool
- This course teaches the basics of needle felting, the tools you will need and how it all works
- You will learn that different types of wool felt differently
- While making three sheep you will gradually increase your skill level through practice, creating a more detailed 3rd sheep after learning the basics in the first 2.
- You will learn how to felt around wire in the legs of the 3rd sheep
- You will learn how to felt solid, smooth sculptures
- You will learn how to sew in glass eyes and add curly wool
- You will learn how to make detailed facial features with wool
This course is available to purchase separately from the Bear Creek Needle Felting Academy
You may be interested in purchasing the Academy Membership for extra savings on courses and supplies.
“I’ve joined the academy because I was interested in doing some animals without wire armature, where possible and there are a nice variety of things to try. I have some experience online through youtube video and kits I’ve purchased, but had not tried Romney wool. Bought the 3 sheep kit and really enjoyed making them. The Romney was really nice to felt with (I’d had mostly Corriedale), and the mix of different wools to try and the video instruction was really eye opening.” Sue Stras